Saturday, June 3, 10 am – 2 pm
Household items, bric-a-brac, all types of furniture, clothing, electronics, dish and glassware, boutique tables, baked goods, toys, sports equipment and much much more!
BRING IN YOUR “STUFF”: We need donations of household items in good condition, jewelry, toys in good condition, baked items, women’s and children’s clothing in good condition. We are accepting wood furniture. Please no upholstered furniture or laminate furniture. Please no books, computers, or TVs. Remember us when you start spring cleaning your attic or basement!
We need VOLUNTEERS to help with:
- setting up on Wednesday, May 31, Thursday, June 1 and Friday, June 2 at 6pm
- selling in the clothing room on the day of the Tag Sale, June 3
- working in the furniture room
- selling in the main area (fellowship hall)
- six cashiers
- cleaning up from 2 pm onwards.
Historically, the tag sale has made $4,000 for the youth group. This has enabled our teens to attend every All Lutheran Youth Gathering. Please donate your time and items to help St. John’s reach its goal for our youth. Please contact Kathy Henk at Kathleenmch1999@aol.com for volunteering or any questions.